XBD-L Vertical Single Stage Electric Fire Pumps
XBD electric fire pump is a kind of new type fire products researched and developed in full compliance with the state issued-newly standard of GB6245-2006 “Fire pump”, according to the end-user’s practical needs and special using requirements. The inspection of the state fire equipment quality supervising center shows its all kinds of performance indexes are up to or over the standard’s requirements and it earned the certificate for fire state products.
1. Y/Y2 Series Motor: the driving part of pump, with a close- coupled type.
2. Pump Shaft: coaxial with motor and high concentricity to enable pump operating without noise and vibration.
3. Water Deflector: to avoid water entering motor due to leakage at seal.
4. Pump Cover: elaborately designed of sharing the same end cover with motor, shortened axial dimensions and simple structure.
5. Mechanical Seal: made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber and etc, for outstanding sealing, durable service life and leak-tightness.
6. Pressure Plug: to mount pressure gauge to monitor the normal operation of pump.
7. Pump Body: to lower the velocity of flow, making velocity energy into pressure energy
8. Drain Plug: fully let out the liquid inside in case that pump needs servicing or will be left unused for a long time.
9. Air Release Valve: to release the air inside to ensure the normal start of pump.
10. Impeller: to play a leading role with its vane forcing liquid rotated and splashed around driven by centrifugal force.
XBD electric fire pumps are mainly used for the fixed fire hydrant system; automatic spraying fire system used by all sorts of organs, projects, high-floor buildings etc. and can be transferred with the clear water without solid grain under 100 or its equivalence, also be used for public-used water providing system for fire, living, production, construction and municipality.
2. Using Instruction
1. Turning the clutch by hand, there should be no jammed phenomenon at the turner position.
2. Opening the inlet valve and the vent valve, letting the water fill into the pump’s chamber, then closing the vent valve.
3. Clicking the switch of motor, and confirming whether the turning is right or not.
1. Fully opening the inlet valves, and closing the valves of the outlet pipe.
2. Connecting the power, Opening the valves of the outlet pipe and adjusting the needed working point when the turning velocity is normal.
3. Watching whether there exist abnormities or not, if yes, should the pump be stopped and inspected before re-running.
1. After turning off the outlet valves one by one, shutting off the power.
2. Shutting off the inlet valves.
3. If the ambient temperature is below 0, some warm keeping measures should be adopted.